1. The shaping processes of Foerstine lightweight trekking poles adopts four general production techniques including extrusion, calendering, coating or molding, and casting. It sells well in Europe, America, South East Asia, and Australia
2. With so many advantages, the product is thought to have broad market application. It can be easily packed, offering convenient storage and saving space
3. This product will not accumulate odor. It is made of antimicrobial fabric that inhibits the growth of unpleasant odors by controlling bacterial growth. It features weather resistance and can perform very well under extreme weather
4. This product has excellent stitch density. The number of stitches in the one-inch segment has been strictly counted to conforms to stitch specifications. The well-selected materials are comfortable, giving people a perfect hand feeling
5. The product is non-toxic and harmless. It contains zero or very low volatile organic compounds in the material's ingredients or in the varnishes. The product is suitable for outdoor leisure activities
1. With increased needs for our nordic walking sticks , Nanjing Foerstine International Trading Co.,Ltd. is expanding our factory scale. best trekking poles is assembled by our highly skilled professionals.
2. Staff working in Nanjing Foerstine International Trading Co.,Ltd. are all well-trained.
3. With advanced technology applied in best hiking poles , we take the lead in this industry. We will achieve a balance between business profit and environment protection. Now, we have made significant progress in reducing waste pollution, including water and waste gas pollution.